SLES is about giving you the skills and confidence to help you move from school to employment. SLES offers you individualised support for up to 2 years after finishing year 12 to help you get ready for work and plan your pathway to employment.
INTAKES FOR OUR 2022 SLES SUPPORTS ARE NOW OPEN
Helping you with life’s next steps
You are not just a number at Leisure Networks. Our personalised SLES supports will assist you to find the right employment pathway for you and your future. We will assist you in finding courses and work experience to help you achieve your goals.
Your life beyond school is looking bright!
You can choose…
- The days, times and amount of hours each week you want to be supported
- When you have holidays
- The location of your supports
- 1:1 sessions, online groups or a combination of both
- Where you want to do work experience
- The skills you want to work on
Develop employment ready skills
- Discovery activities
- Money handling skills
- Time management skills
- Communication skills
- Work Experience
- Travel Skills
- Personal Development Skills