How do I cancel a session?
If you need to cancel a session with Leisure Networks, please let us know as soon as possible by calling the office and registering your formal cancellation:
- During business hours (Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm): (03) 5222 3911
- Out of business hours: 0434 537 846
What happens when I cancel a session?
The NDIS Price Guide includes a cancellation rate of 100% of the scheduled support for late cancellations or no shows. The NDIS Price Guide defines a short notice cancellation (or a no show) as when:
- You do not give seven (7) clear days’ notice for a cancellation of a support or service.
- You do not show up for a scheduled support within a reasonable time.
- You are not present at the agreed place and within a reasonable time when the worker has travelled to deliver support to you.
|Timing of cancellation||NDIA funding||Out of pocket activity cost|
|Cancellations more than 1 month prior to the activity||No Charge||Refunded|
|Cancellations 8 clear days to 1 month prior to the activity||Group activity: No ChargeIndividual supports: No Charge||Pending ability to redeem the costs|
|Cancellations 72 hours to 7 clear days prior to the activity||Group activity: Charged at full price*Individual supports: No Charge||Pending ability to redeem the costs|
|Cancellations 72 hours or less prior to the activity||Charged at full price||Will not be refunded|
* Leisure Networks will only apply the 7 clear days cancellation charges to group bookings when the cancellation affects the pricing for other customers due to the change in support worker/ customer ratios.
Unforeseen and adverse events occur:
Leisure Networks is committed to maintaining our supports to our customers at all times, even when unforeseen and adverse events occur. We have developed an ‘Adverse Events Policy’ to help us do that, which you can read by clicking here CLICK HERE