We listen to all your comments, your complaints and your compliments so we know what is working for you and what we could do better.
Feedback is gold for us
Compliments are nice to get, but concerns and complaints are ‘gold’ for us . . . they give us the opportunity to fix a problem, not just for you but for all our other customers
How can you tell us what you think
You can contact us on the details below:
All feedback we receive will be acknowledged within 24 hours of receiving it.
If your feedback is about an unsatisfactory experience we will investigate the reason and carefully consider how to make changes to our policies, practices or training to improve our services and your time with Leisure Networks.
If you are providing positive feedback we will share with our team members and we will acknowledge and thank them.
Whatever your feedback, we appreciate it and we know it will help us to keep improving the way we do things for all customers at Leisure Networks.
What else can you do
Graeme Pankhurst is the Quality Coordinator at Leisure Networks. Graeme is an independent person who works with all staff to ensure our services are provided to the highest possible standards and delivers the best possible experience for all customers. If you would rather not give feedback to your regular Leisure Networks contact, you can email Graeme at [email protected] or call him on (03) 5222 3911 to talk about your experience.
We always welcome the opportunity to work with you on getting a good outcome from your feedback. However, if you are not happy with the outcome or the way we handled your feedback, we understand that sometimes you may want to let someone else know. We absolutely support your right to do this. There are a number of external people and organisations you can call:
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission: 1800 035 544
- The Disability Services Commissioner: 1800 677 342
- Office of the Public Advocate: 1300 309 337
- Health Complaints Commissioner: 1300 582 113
- Victorian Equal Opportunity & Human Rights Commission: 1300 292 153
- Victorian Ombudsman: 03 9613 6222
- Human Rights Commission: 1300 656 419
- Australian Department of Education and Training: 1300 566 046
- Victorian Department of Education and Training: 1800 809 834