Leisure Networks Update 13th September 2022
National day of mourning for Queen Elizabeth II and Grand Final Eve public holiday to create four-day weekend.
We are closedPublic Holidays Thurs. 22 & Fri. 23 September
As you are all aware the Prime Minister of Australia, Anthony Albanese announced on Sunday 11th September that Australia will observe a national day of mourning for Queen Elizabeth II to be held on Thursday 22nd September.In line with this announcement Leisure Networks will now be CLOSED on:
- Thursday 22nd September for the National Day of Mourning for Queen Elizabeth II
- Friday 23rd September for the AFL Grand Final
What does this mean for you as a customer at Leisure Networks?
Community Inclusion SupportsThe following services WILL NOT be delivered on Thursday 22nd or Friday 23rd September:
- Group programs
- School holiday programs
- Individual supports
- School leaver employment supports
However, should you require support on these days we will do so upon request. To request supports during this time, please contact our friendly engagement team via email [email protected] or call 5222 3911.
All activities and supports will run as normal on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th September.
Financial Plan Management Services:Due to public holidays, NO payments will be processed on Thursday 22nd or Friday 23rd September.
- Normal services recommence, and payments will be made on Monday 26th September.
- Processing of invoices will be completed as normal on Wednesday 21st September.
- We will be adding additional resources to assist with processing around these public holidays, to ensure minimal impact.
What can you as a provider do to assist us.
- Ensure all invoices are compliant – all information is correct. Dates, Codes, rates etc.
- ONLY send your invoice in once.
Community Connections Services:Due to public holidays, NO Support Coordinators are available Thursday 22nd or Friday 23rd September.
Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer engagement team on (03) 5222 3911 Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.00pm if you require supports over this period.Take care everyone and enjoy your extended break to connect with friends, family and your community. Libby Mears CEO
Thank you for your understanding.