June School Holidays and New Online Programs:
June School Holidays:
With the school holidays just around the corner and possibly looking for options to keep entertained Leisure Networks can support you by offering:
- One to one support activities in the community with a local flavour – focusing on outdoor natural environments.
- One to one supports in your home if you prefer.
- Small group programs, with a 1:2 or 1:3 ratio focusing on fun and friendships!
- Supports for siblings. Chat to us on how we can work with you and your family to provide supports for all children.
- Online activities provided through Microsoft ‘Teams’ – these can be tailored to your interests and will be delivered in 1 hr to 2 hr sessions.
- All our programs will be local, fun and creative.
Contact our friendly Customer Engagement team on (03) 5222 3911 to discuss how we can best support you and your family during this time. Let us know what days/times you’re wanting support. Is there anyone else (friends) or siblings you want to attend with? What are your preferred activities? Does your current service agreement need to be updated to ensure supports can be provided? We’ll work with you and your family to ensure you get to experience a fun, safe holiday period tailored to your needs and interests.
How are we keeping you safe and healthy during these school holidays?
- Our daily wellness checks will continue for all customers and staff.
- Our small group social activities will only access the community in IMAX vehicles with numbers capped to 4 people max’ in the vehicle. Our staff disinfect vehicles after every use and hand sanitiser is in all vehicles.
We focus on good social distancing, great hygiene and ensuring people stay at home when they are feeling unwell.
New Online Programs:
We are excited to offer a wide range of online programs, delivered via the Microsoft Teams app on various days during the week these programs will run based on customer demand. Some of the programs on offer include –
- Lego Challenge
- Get Sporty
- Friday night virtual disco
- Footy Sport Training
- Arts and Craft
- Mad Scientists
- Trivia Challenge and much, much more.
CHECK OUT OUR CALENDER AND REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
For further information visit our events and activities page
For more Information visit our website and go to the Events page.
- Put in an expression of interest, just click on the program you would like to be involved in.
- Put your name down for as many programs as you like, however please note it is an expression of interest and places will be confirmed by our team.
- We will contact you as soon as possible to chat about the program, and if suitable, we will book you in.
Some important information to consider:
- We are happy to work with you to help set up the Microsoft Teams app on your device.
- Programs will run for 4 weeks – if there are places available and if you want to continue you can book in for another 4 week block
- Normal cancellation fees apply
We are flexible around your support needs
If you need to change your current supports because you are feeling anxious or worried – please call us and have a chat with our team. We can support you in any way that works for you at the moment.