Leisure Networks COVID Update 27th July 2021
Victoria will exit from Lockdown at 11.59pm tonight, Tuesday 27th July.
From 11.59pm tonight, Tuesday 27th July restrictions will ease across Victoria.
There are NO restrictions on reasons to leave home and NO limits on the distance you can travel, however you will still no longer be able to have visitors to your home for at least another 2 weeks.
Staying COVIDSafe remains a high priority.
It is still mandatory for all Victorians across the state to check into shops, including supermarkets, and all workplaces using the Service Victoria QR code check-in.
Masks must continue to be worn in all settings, indoor and outdoor, except inside the home and must be carried at all times.
- GATHERINGS – No visitors to your home. Single bubble/intimate partners permitted. Public gatherings are permitted for up to 10 people.
- SCHOOLS/WORKPLACES – Onsite learning to resume. Face masks apply to everyone 12 years and over. If you can work from home, you should continue to work from home. Office work – 25 per cent return or up to 10 people if total workplace is 40 or less, density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm applies.
- RETAIL, FOOD AND HOSPITALITY – Open with density limits
- COMMUNITY SPORT – Community sport is OPEN for all ages, training and competition. Spectators are not allowed with exemptions.
Leisure Networks group programs
- All face to face group programs will be resumed as of tomorrow Wednesday 28th July
- All community-group activities and SLES work experience will resume as of tomorrow Wednesday 28th July.
If any of our experiences do not go ahead as planned due to the restrictions currently in place you will be contacted directly by our team.
To ensure your safety and wellbeing our friendly customer engagement team will be resuming Wellness Checks over the phone prior to your supports.
Supports to keep you healthy, safe and connected
- 1:1 Supports
- Empower Escapes
- Online Groups
- SLES work placements
- SLES shifts
- For all customers if you need support to be safe and well at home including support to go and get your COVID vaccination please contact our customer engagement team on 5222 3911
Support Coordination Services
Support coordinators are continuing to provide important supports during this time. If you have questions about your NDIA plan or changes in your circumstances, please call your support coordinator directly or our Customer Engagement Team ph. 5222 3911.
Financial Plan Management
Our Financial Plan Management team continues to deliver the same level of great service to our customers and processing of all provider invoices. Our NEW Leisure Networks Portal was launched last Monday the 19th July with many of our customers enjoying the benefits of this new online platform providing them with a self service option to:
- update profiles,
- view claims and payments,
- access service agreements, bookings and active funding,
- view and submit invoices and statements and
- receive access to a monthly overview of their spending.
To learn more please do not hesitate to contact our friendly FPM team on (03) 5224 9992.
Our Customer Engagement Team are available between 9.00am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri) on 5222 3911 or via email on [email protected].
It is wonderful to see Victoria exiting lockdown tonight and the easing of many restrictions currently in place, but please remember to remain COVIDSafe at all times. We are taking advice from the key agencies to ensure we are up to date with the latest information and will keep you updated if anything changes.
Take care everyone,
Executive Director, Community Impact and Wellbeing