Leisure Networks COVID Update 20th July 2021
With the latest announcements from the state government around COVID-19, and Victoria extending the lockdown for another 7 days until 11.59pm Tuesday 27th July, Victorians will still only have five reasons to leave home:
- shopping for necessary goods and services (one person per household, once per day, within 5km from your place of residence, a support person can accompany if required)
- caregiving or compassionate reasons
- authorised work or permitted education, that cannot be done from home
- exercise (up to two hours, with one other person or members of your household and a travel limit of 5km from your place of residence)
- receive a vaccination
- other specified reasons (specific exemptions apply)
- Face coverings must be carried at all times
- Must be worn indoors and outdoors except if at home, or when visiting an intimate partner’s place of residence or if an exemption applies.
It is still mandatory for all Victorians across the state to check into shops, including supermarkets, and all workplaces using the Service Victoria QR code check-in.
The health and safety of our customers, staff and communities is our priority and is the single most important issue when making decisions at Leisure Networks.
It is our duty of care to provide a safe, health promoting work environment that minimises risks of exposure to COVID-19.
Non-essential community-based group activities will continue to be on hold:
All face to face group programs will remain cancelled until 27th July 11.59pm – (review at this date in line with the state government advice)
We are here to support you with the following supports and services.
Supports to keep you healthy, safe and connected
- 1:1 Supports
- Empower Escapes
- Online Groups
- For all customers if you need support to be safe and well at home including support to go and get your COVID vaccination please contact our customer engagement team on 5222 3911
Support Coordination Services
Support coordinators are continuing to provide important supports during this time. Our staff are working from home and all communication is being conducted via online conferencing or telephone, this means we can continue delivering the same excellent quality of support our customers are used to receiving from Leisure Networks. If you have questions about your NDIA plan or changes in your circumstances, please call your support coordinator directly or our Customer Engagement Team ph. 5222 3911.
Financial Plan Management
Our Financial Plan Management team continues to deliver the same level of great service to our customers and processing of all provider invoices. Our NEW Leisure Networks Portal was launched yesterday and many of our customers have begun enjoying the benefits of our new online platform, allowing for a self service option to:
- update profiles,
- view claims and payments,
- access service agreements, bookings and active funding,
- view and submit invoices and statements and
- receive access to a monthly overview of their spending.
To learn more please do not hesitate to contact our friendly FPM team on (03) 5224 9992.
We are still here so please don’t hesitate to contact us
The best way to contact us during office hours (9.00am – 5.00pm) is to call our friendly Customer Engagement Team on phone 5222 3911 or email [email protected]
In this very uncertain time, we want to continue ensuring our customers are safe and still feel connected – we have an incredibly skilled team that can assist with making this happen.
We are taking advice from the key agencies to ensure we are up to date with the latest information and will keep you updated if anything changes.
Take care and stay safe everyone,
Executive Director – Community Impact and Wellbeing