Leisure Networks COVID Update 8th July 2021
Restrictions will further ease as of Friday 9th July 2021
From 11.59pm tonight, Thursday, 8th July restrictions will further ease in Melbourne, bringing the city in line with regional Victoria as no new local COVID-19 cases recorded for a week straight.
There are NO restrictions on reasons to leave home and NO limits on the distance you can travel, but staying COVIDSafe remains important.
It is still mandatory for all Victorians across the state to check into shops, including supermarkets, and all workplaces using the Service Victoria QR code check-in.
Masks must continue to be worn inside, in public-facing settings and carried at all times and recommended for outside when social distancing is not possible.
- GATHERINGS – Up to 15 people can visit your home per day, including dependants. NO more than 50 people at public gathers
- SCHOOLS/WORKPLACES – You are no longer required to work or study from home. Offices can have 75% capacity with a density limit of 1 person per 2sqm
- RETAIL, FOOD AND HOSPITALITY – Open with density limits
- COMMUNITY SPORT – Community sport is OPEN for all ages
What are we doing?
All our local and Melbourne based experiences are OPEN for bookings and will continue as originally planned in-line with government restrictions.
We have some wonderful new social group activities in Geelong and Wyndham:
Check out all the activities on offer and BOOK HERE
Supports to keep you healthy, safe and connected
- 1:1 Supports
- Empower Escapes
- Online Groups
- SLES work placements
- SLES shifts
- For all customers if you need support to be safe and well at home including support to go and get your COVID vaccination please contact our customer engagement team on 5222 3911
Support Coordination Services
Support coordinators are continuing to provide important supports during this time. If you have questions about your NDIA plan or changes in your circumstances, please call your support coordinator directly or our Customer Engagement Team ph. 5222 3911.
Financial Plan Management
Our Financial Plan Management team continues to deliver the same level of great service to our customers and processing of all provider invoices. We are also thrilled to announce the launch of our NEW Leisure Networks Portal on the 19th July. The NEW online platform will provide our Financial Plan Management customers a self service option to:
- update profiles,
- view claims and payments,
- access service agreements, bookings and active funding,
- view and submit invoices and statements and
- receive access to a monthly overview of their spending.
To learn more please do not hesitate to contact our friendly FPM team on (03) 5224 9992.
Our Customer Engagement Team are available between 9.00am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri) on 5222 3911 or via email on [email protected].
It is wonderful to see further easing of restrictions and bringing the city in line with regional Victoria but please remember to remain COVIDSafe at all times. We are taking advice from the key agencies to ensure we are up to date with the latest information and will keep you updated if anything changes.
Take care everyone,