Leisure Networks COVID Update 4th June 2021
Under the NEW restrictions applying to Regional Victoria:
- The FIVE reasons to leave home have been removed and there is no limit on the distance you can travel but it is important to remain COVIDSafe
- FACE MASKS are required indoors at all times for anyone aged 12 years and older unless you have an exemption or unless in your private home. Face Masks are NOT required outdoors when physical distancing of 1.5 meters can be maintained
- GATHERINGS – No visitors to your home, except bubble and intimate partner bookings and NO more than 10 people at public gathers
- SCHOOLS/WORKPLACES – Open with restrictions
- RETAIL, FOOD AND HOSPITALITY – Open with restrictions
- TRAVEL FROM REGIONAL VICTORIA – Victorians can travel within regional Victoria but can only travel to Melbourne for a permitted reason and the Melbourne restrictions will apply
- COMMUNITY SPORT – Junior outdoor community sport and training to resume, but adults can only train outdoors
For our Melbourne customers you will still only have five reasons to leave home:
- shopping for food and supplies,
- authorised work and/or study
- care and caregiving,
- exercise with one other person for up to two hours and
- getting vaccinated.
Private and public gatherings will not be permitted, although single bubbles and intimate partner visits will be allowed.For the full details on the extended seven day lockdown please visit the DHHS website.What are we doing?Community-group programs
- All West group programs will NOT be running (will be reviewed in line with restrictions in place)
- All Barwon group programs will RESUME from Monday 7th June however any groups travelling to Melbourne while there are the current restrictions in place will be cancelled.
We know that many of you and your families are needing important supports at this challenging time. We are here to support you with the following supports and services.
Supports we can provide to help keep you healthy, safe and connected
- 1:1 Supports
- Empower Escapes
- SLES placements to resume (pending work placements) in the Barwon Region
- SLES shifts to continue
- For all customers if you need support to be safe and well at home including support to go and get your COVID vaccination please contact our customer engagement team on 5222 3911
Please make contact with one of our friendly customer engagement team to talk about how we can assist you with your support needs at this uncertain time, phone 5222 3911.
Support Coordination Services
Support coordinators continue to provide important support at this time. All our staff are working from home with all communication being conducted via online conferencing or telephone. This means we can keep delivering the excellent quality of support you are used to receiving from Leisure Networks.
If you have questions about your NDIA plan or changes in your circumstances, please call your support coordinator directly or our Customer Engagement Team ph. 5222 3911.
Financial Plan Management
There is no change to our Financial Plan Management services. We will continue to deliver the same level of great service to our customers and processing of all provider invoices.
We are still here – so please don’t hesitate to contact us
Our Customer Engagement Team are available between 9.00am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri) on 5222 3911 or via email on [email protected].
While I appreciate this is an uncertain time, we are taking advice from the key agencies to ensure we are up to date with the latest information to ensure the health and safety of all our customers.
Please don’t hesitate to contact myself, or a member of the Leisure Networks team if you have any questions, concerns or simply want to reach out.
During this very uncertain time, we want you to be safe and to still feel connected – please let us know how we can assist you.
Take care everyone,