Your health and safety is in the front of our mind
With the latest announcements from the state and federal governments around COVID-19, I am updating you with the necessary changes we are making to our NDIS programs which operate in the community.
The health and safety of our customers, staff and communities is our priority and is the single most important issue when making decisions at Leisure Networks.
It is our duty of care to provide a safe, health promoting work environment that minimises risks of exposure to COVID-19.
Community-group programs and services are changing
We need to stop the delivery of non-essential community-based group activities, so effective from tomorrow Tuesday 24th March:
- All community group programs and social Saturdays for Geelong and Werribee communities will stop operating until 17th April – (review at this date);
- April school holiday programs will not run for Geelong and Werribee communities;
- Weekends away and holidays will not run until June 30, 2020 – (review at this date).
We know that many people we support and their families are needing important supports at this challenging time. We are here to support you with the following supports and services.
Supports we can provide to help keep you healthy, safe and connected
- Supporting people in their home or single night 1:1 respite services outside the home
- Assisting with house cleaning, gardening and meal preparation
- Taking people to appointments or early morning shopping
- One to one supports for safe outdoor activities
- Picking up medicines, shopping or other essentials
- Conducting online learning and research as part of SLES or other NDIS goals
Please make contact with one of our friendly customer engagement team to talk about how we can assist you with your support needs at this time, phone 5222 3911.
Support Coordination Services
Support coordinators continue to provide important support at this time. Our staff are working from home and all communication is being conducted via online conferencing or telephone. This means we can keep delivering the excellent quality of support you are used to receiving from Leisure Networks. If you have questions about your NDIA plan or changes in your circumstances, please call your support coordinator directly or our Customer Engagement Team ph. 5222 3911.
Financial Plan Management
There is no change to our Financial Plan Management services. We will continue to deliver the same level of service excellence to our customers and fast processing of all provider invoices.
What we are doing includes:
- Following advice from the Australian Government
- Invested in secure and flexible working arrangements with our staff so they can continue to provide this services
- Continue to pay your providers within 10 days of receiving the invoices, so your NDIS supports continues without interruption
You can help us: we respectfully ask that you do not re-send already submitted invoices to us as duplicated invoices may cause delays to processing. We have received it and are working hard to process your payment.
We are still here – so please don’t hesitate to contact us
We have a small team based at both our Geelong and Werribee offices.
The best way to contact us during office hours (8.30am – 5.00pm) is to call our Customer Engagement Team on phone 5222 3911.
While I appreciate this is an uncertain time, we are taking advice from the key agencies to ensure we are up to date with the latest information to ensure the health and safety of all our customers.
Please don’t hesitate to contact myself, or a member of the Leisure Networks team if you have any questions, concerns or simply want to reach out.
During this very uncertain time, we want you to be safe and to still feel connected – please let us know how we can assist you
Take care everyone,
CEO Leisure Networks