Hello Everyone,https://www.premier.vic.gov.au/safe-and-sensible-return-office-mask-rules-easeWhat does this mean for you as a customer at Leisure Networks?Great news that Victoria will further ease restrictions – removing the recommendation for Victorians to work or study from home and masks no longer required in most indoor settings from Friday 25th February (tonight) @11.59pm. This comes just days after the announcement that we are no longer required to QR check-in into shops, schools and many workplaces. “We’re balancing the need to support our health system with the benefits of easing restrictions in a careful and sensible way.” Minister for Health Martin Foley For full details visit:
- You are NO longer required to check-in using the Victorian Government QR code service when attending an LN Office. The QR codes at the front of Verner St have now been removed.
- You are NO longer required to provide evidence of vaccination status upon entry to our offices.
- Easing of mask restrictions will apply to Leisure Networks Programs
- You MUST still wear a mask if you use a Taxi, Uber, Train, Tram, Bus and LN ride-shares
- You MUST still wear a mask if you visiting hospitals, and indoor areas at care facilities
- You DO NOT have to wear a Mask when you go to a hospitality or retail venue
We are excited about exploring new possibilities of support with you and are enjoying seeing you all on our LN group programs in Barwon and West.
There are still some spots left to join in our fun social groups so check out what we have on offer and secure your spot CLICK HERE
Leisure Networks Covid 19 Policy ensures we are is fully committed and compliant with all Covid safe methods including PPE, a fully vaccinated workforce and all government requirements, including all support staff continuing to wear masks in direct care settings.Take care and enjoy getting back to your normal living pre-Covid lives! Libby Mears CEO