LEISURE NETWORKS COVID-19 Update – 25 May 2021
Your health and safety is in the front of our mind
It is not the news we were hoping for but imposing Melbourne residents with new restrictions will be important as Victoria races to contain another COVID-19 outbreak.
I wanted to take the opportunity to provide additional information regarding the extra restrictions being imposed on the Greater Metropolitan Melbourne residents from 6.00pm this evening, Tuesday 25th May 2021.
Under the NEW restrictions applying to Greater Metropolitan Melbourne,:
- FACE MASKS are compulsory indoors at all times for anyone aged 12 years and older unless you have an exemption
- GATHERINGS – NO more than 5 visitors to a home per day and NO more than 30 people at public gathers
- SCHOOLS/WORKPLACES – Remain open
- TRAVEL TO REGIONAL VICTORIA – Anyone from Greater Metropolitan Melbourne can travel to regional Victoria but the Melbourne restrictions will apply during your
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
For all our customers and staff located in the Greater Metropolitan Melbourne areas our daily Wellness Checks prior to supports will resume from Wednesday 26th May until Friday 4th June.
We know that many people we support and their families are needing important supports
and we are here to support you with the following supports and services.
Supports we can provide to help keep you healthy, safe and connected
- Continuation all 1:1 supports
- Continuation of Community-group programs
- Continuation of all Empower Escapes
- Continuation of the SLES program
- Continuation of all online groups
Please make contact with one of our friendly customer engagement team to talk about how we can assist you with your support needs, phone 5222 3911.
Support Coordination Services
Support coordinators continue to provide important support at this time. Our staff will continue to deliver the excellent quality of support you are used to receiving from Leisure Networks. If you have questions about your NDIA plan or changes in your circumstances, please call your support coordinator directly or our Customer Engagement Team ph. 5222 3911.
Financial Plan Management
There is no change to our Financial Plan Management services. We will continue to deliver the same level of great service to our customers and processing of all provider invoices.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us
The best way to contact us during office hours (8.30am – 5.00pm) is to call our Customer Engagement Team on phone 5222 3911.
We are taking advice from the key agencies to ensure we are up to date with the latest information to ensure the health and safety of all our customers.
Please don’t hesitate to contact myself, or a member of the Leisure Networks team if you have any questions, concerns or simply want to reach out.
We want you to be safe and to still feel connected – please let us know how we can assist you
Take care everyone,