Supports we can provide to help keep you healthy, safe and connected
- Supporting people in their home or single night 1:1 respite services outside the home
- Assisting with house cleaning, gardening and meal preparation
- Taking people to appointments or early morning shopping
- One to one supports for safe outdoor activities
- Picking up medicines, shopping or other essentials
- Conducting online learning and research as part of SLES or other NDIS goals
Please make contact with one of our friendly customer engagement team to talk about how we can assist you with your support needs at this time, phone 5222 3911.
Support Coordination Services
Support coordinators continue to provide important support at this time. Our staff are working from home and all communication is being conducted via online conferencing or telephone. This means we can keep delivering the excellent quality of support you are used to receiving from Leisure Networks. If you have questions about your NDIA plan or changes in your circumstances, please call your support coordinator directly or our Customer Engagement Team ph. 5222 3911.
Financial Plan Management
There is no change to our Financial Plan Management services. We will continue to deliver the same level of service excellence to our customers and fast processing of all provider invoices.
What we are doing includes:
- Following advice from the Australian Government
- Invested in secure and flexible working arrangements with our staff so they can continue to provide this services
- Continue to pay your providers within 10 days of receiving the invoices, so your NDIS supports continues without interruption
We are still here – so please don’t hesitate to contact us
We have a small team based at both our Geelong and Werribee offices.
The best way to contact us during office hours (8.30am – 5.00pm) is to call our Customer Engagement Team on phone 5222 3911.
The Australian Government has enacted the Coronavirus Emergency Response Plan and the NDIA are regularly providing a number of updates https://www.ndis.gov.au/coronavirus#latest
- Changes to Pricing and Plans
- Reducing Face to Face Interactions
- Update for Participants
- What Happens When….
- Easy Read, Language Translations and FAQ’s
- How to Stay up to Date
- Information from the Department of Health
- Helpful Resources
A trusted source of information is the dedicated page set up by the Australian Government’s Department of Health.
The Department of Health and Human Services has established a hotline where any member of the public can call to seek information on COVID-19 on 1800 675 398.
The DHHS website is: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
For further health information the number for Victoria’s ‘Nurse on Call’ is 1300 60 60 24
Smartraveller is monitoring closely the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and its implications for overseas travel. https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/news-and-updates/coronavirus-covid-19
Size: 437 KB