- Event Category:
- Living Well
- Leisure Networks
- Saturday 29.04.23
Living Well Term 2 - Yoga (Saturday)
A midend reset is calling! Enjoy a yoga practice and a mindful activity / walk with in a small group. You will have the opportunity to develop your own yoga practice, meet local instructors/studios and connect with some of your local community hubs.
Outcomes / Goals
- Engagement & Involvement in Your Community
- Developing more Confidence to Try New Things
- Building Your Independence and Self-Sufficiency
- Enhancing Social Connections and New Friendships
- Developing New Skills
- Fun and Social
- Enhances Mental Wellbeing
- Improves Cognitive Function
- Community Safety & Awareness
Saturday - 9am - 1pm
Commencing Saturday 29th April
LN HQ, 4 Verner Street, South Geelong
Out of Pocket Cost:
Safety of our customers and staff is paramount at Leisure Networks, we are a Covid safe organisation.
Leisure Networks respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. We are committed to inclusive communities.