Occupational Therapy (OT) provides children, young people and adults with the ability to be active members within their community and daily life.
Our OT will assess and design individual activities or small group programs to increase a person's independence in everyday activities like:
- Looking after yourself and your wellbeing (eating, dressing, washing. being active)
- Improving confidence and self esteem in social situations
- Developing coping strategies for when things don't go to plan
- Helping children achieve developmental milestones, including fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Educating and involving families, carers, and others to support a person's development and independence
We are available to provide OT services for people of all ages with a disability.
Please call Cam Libbis on 1300 561 802 to discuss all your OT needs or complete our request for disability support form and we will be in contact shortly.