about leisure networks plan management
how it works
a simple and easy process
As your nominated plan manager, Leisure Networks will take on the responsibility of paying your supports and submitting claims to the NDIS portal.
We will process authorised invoices within 2 business days, provided that you have a valid NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) plan.
how it works
to pay for your support, you can simply choose one of the following options:
- upload your invoices to our 24/7 online portal
- e-mail your authorised invoice/s to us
- mail your signed invoice/s to our mailing address
- we will send periodic activity statements to assist you in tracking your spending.
As you plan manager we will provide:
- fast payment; we pay your providers within 3 business days
- fast reimbursements; we will reimburse you within 3 business days
- online portal; making it easier to manage your NDIS funding and supports, available 24/7
- a personalised and skilled team; who listens and understands you
- automated monthly statements
- transparency; ability to track and report provider expenditure against agreed amounts
- choice and control; you can engage with registered and non registered providers for your choice
- freedom and flexibility; we take care of the paperwork for you so you can enjoy more time to enjoy the things that are important to you.
the fpm portal provides you with a self service option to:
- view claims and payments
- access service agreements, bookings and active funding
- view and submit invoices and statements
- receive access to a monthly overview of your spending
Why choose Leisure Networks as your Plan Manager..
Here is what our customers are saying about Leisure Networks as their Plan Manager
Not sure how to get started?
"*" indicates required fields